Restrictions and Guidelines
Shipping guidelines, standard prohibitions and restrictions.
- We are a company that provides a door-to-door shipment service. We collect at the door of your house and deliver at the door of your recipient. This service has an additional cost.
- Our collection route is divided into three areas. Visit our website www.yashipping.nl & identify which one is yours.
- We provide a service focused on our clients, with the confidence and tranquility that everything will arrive safe and in perfect condition.
The value per kilo is 9.85. Depending on the value declared by the client, 4% of the Shipping cost for insurance must be paid.
Our shipments do not have maximum kilos, but a minimum of 10 kilos per destination. However if you have less than this weight, you can also send it, only that you will be charged a surplus in the collection service that in any case will not exceed the value of an additional kilo.
Points to keep in mind when sending your packages:
- Relationship volume, weight. By aeronautical regulations, the charges sent to that rule is applied weight, volume. Which is to determine which is greater and will be charged accordingly.
- Your box should be open at the time of collection and properly packed.
In case of requiring it, we can offer the service of packaging for an additional cost.
- Otherwise at the time of collection the customer must have it packed.
You must also provide a detailed list of the contents of the box, which will be collected at the time of pickup.
- All products or items sent should have all Price labels removed.
- Insurance will be charged according to the value declared by the customer in case of loss, damages, corresponding to 4% of the declared value.
WE ADDITIONALLY OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES WITH AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
- Packaging, which consists of the packing of their boxes and their accommodation.
- Box supplies, our company can supply you the boxes to pack your items.
Productos en los que debe ponerse en contacto con su asesor de servicio al cliente local para aclarar los requisitos de envío
(Commodities where you should contact your local Customer Service advisor to clarify shipping requirements)
- Medical/dental supplies & equipment
- Personal effects
- Plant products
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animal products
- Blank forms
- Booklets, brochures (non-adv.)
- Chemicals, non-hazardous
- Cologne and perfume
- Compact disc
- Drugs: non-prescription
- Drugs: prescription
- Telecommunications equipment
- Live Animals Hunting (Animal) trophies, animal parts such as ivory and sharks fin, animal remains, or Animal-by-Products and derived products not intended for human consumption, prohibited for movement by the CITES Convention and/or local law.
- Human remains or ashes
- Bullion (of any precious metal)
- Cash (current legal tender)
- Loose precious and semi-precious stones
- Complete firearms, ammunition, explosives / explosive devices
- Illegal goods, such as counterfeit goods and narcotics
- Property, the carriage of which is prohibited by any law, regulation or statute of any federal, state or local government of any country to or through which the shipment may be carried.